Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another phone call today... they seem to alternate mornings and afternoons.

Unfortunately, Cingular states that they will not block any calls inbound to your cell phone. You pay them $70/month, and they'll make sure that anyone who wants to bother you has the inalienable right to do so. Damnit, I hate making idle threats.

So, I've gone ahead and changed my contact number to their call center ID, we'll see if that works... otherwise I'll have to change my damn cell number to get these clowns off my back. Yet another item to consider if you're ever stuck dealing with Verizon Business- use a disposable prepaid phone. Rule #1, of course, is to get EVERYTHING in writing when dealing with Verizon Business. You'll still have to fight like hell to get them to keep their promises, but at least you'll have something on your side.

278 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment