Monday, July 6, 2009

Keyword recognition: Fail.

So, in light of my love note from Collections, I sent in the following request:
**
I have received a collections letter dated 6/22/09, signed by Sylvester Jones.

It says that a past due balance of $1131.30 must be received by 7/2 or payment will be suspended.

The June bill (half of that past due amount) was paid via credit card on 6/20, as was the July invoice.

The below email was sent 6/12, confirming that the erroneous $500 equipment charge would finally be removed.

All of which means that as of 6/22, our total OPEN balance should have been the disputed invoice and shipping charges totaling less than $30.

This is very, very tiresome.

**

I submitted that around 8pm on a Thursday. 2 AM the following Tuesday, I finally get a response-

**

I have been assigned to work on ticket 1-1825855437 for a request to cancel charges for paper media. Based on my findings I have found out that your account has been enrolled to e-billing as of 6-15-2009. Therefore paper billing will be removed within 1 to 2 biling cycle. This ticket is now subject for closure.

**

I can only guess that because I'd already opened two tickets in two months regarding the paper invoice charges, they just assumed that this one was for the same thing.

**

On the plus side, my internets are still working... for the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment